View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-21-2011, 06:23 AM

I didn't eat, I just nommed~. Like a nibble. >:

XDD Clean tasting? That's an interesting term~. One day we'll have takoyaki together. *_* I think that you can get like... The makers on jlist or on Welcome | Japan Shopping at FlutterScape

XDD It's weird, but I won't drink water. Anywhere. XD; I live in an area where tap water makes you sick-ish, but you can build up an immunity (I'll only drink it warm), so I naturally developed an aversion, and frankly I don't find filtered much better.

Then when in the states, I couldn't drink the water because somethingsomethingnaturalbacteriasyouaren'timmunet obecauseyou'renotfromaroundhereblahblah. XD;; Oddly, I KNOW bottled water is just filtered water but I drink like ten bottles a day. x_X; Haha, I'm so wasteful. Water is my favourite drink (besides tea) so it makes things totally ironic.

Oh I know. XD There's actually a Chinese place here... You can get a 'plate for one' for like, six bucks. And I kid you not; my mom buys the plate for one and it feeds our family of five for days. DAYS. It's like, all Matt and I ate on our honeymoon in the hotel. XD~ (We couldn't afford a honeymoon so we just stayed in the finest suite the hotel down the street had for a few nights. orz It was still nice enough.)

I kept wanting to flip her off but I just ignored her. XD They were just being obnoxious and snooty all night about various crap. And kept feeding each other and she dressed so trashy. UGH. I felt guilty that she was just ruining it for me. XD~ They were definitely tourists, too. I live in a 'tourist trap', so we get them a lot. ALWAYS stuck up.

;o; I'm sorry~. I've never even had anything else red bean.

Well, when I did my allergy test, I was actually allergic to EVERYTHING on the chart. But I make no effort to avoid any of my allergies like plants/fur/foods. I'm awful about it. XD; So I basically always have swollen hands or subtle hives on my face. I'm not sure what the dairy specifically causes except lots of stomach pain if I have it in excess. I know that's LIKE intolerance, but like... The times I've gone overboard my body just does weird haywire things and I just kinda know... 'okay, that's enough'...? XD;;

Laughing cow is so yummy. ;; My maid of honour made a cheese and cracker plate up for our wedding shower. Matt and I had never had it before. Nom nom. I love cream cheese.

French bread is love. <3

Uhh, kappamaki is basically cucumber sushi. <3

<333 Yes'm~. <3

I'm debating being a pain in the ass and requesting a macaron. >_>;;