View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2011, 06:47 AM

Ceri: A nibble is o.k., I suppose.

I'm going to look up some recipes. I'm curious if I can make 'em without a maker. >>; Not that I'm sure where I can find octopus in town. Maybe I should ask my friend to see with her church, I know some Greek dishes have octopus.

Sometimes I get tired of the taste of water, if that makes any sense. I also really only prefer water if it tastes like the water from home, to be honest. Going to my maternal grandparents house, I really disliked the taste of their water (I think it has to do with the fluoride levels or something). And while weird about your stateside visit, it's not unusual, because I think some areas have specific bacteria cultures. xD; I'm cheap, so I'll get a bottle of water and reuse the bottle forever. xD;;;

Oh wow. o_o That's neat/insane, hahaha. And hey, as long as you guys enjoyed your honeymoon, that's what counts. ♥

You're in a tourist trap, too? DX Our town isn't even a good tourist trap, it just mainly was known as a cheap place to knock yourself stupider during spring break (the city tried to clean up the image a bit too late).

FIND MORE RED BEAN STUFF. It's wonderful and enriches your life and adds +10 to your sushi-deliciousness-level. ; ^;

What?!? You poor thing. ;_; I apologize for any cat hair that finds its way into your letter. otl Aa. Yeah, that does sound like intolerance, but there's obviously a difference if your doctor told you about it. D:

Cream cheese is yummy in things. xD

I miss it so much. ;;

Kappamaki sounds like something I would really like! o 3o

Be a pain in the bum. REQUEST ONE. >3D

Tori: Well, I'm pretty sure it is? At the very least, pretty characters make for sales, I would imagine. xD

Hm. Hetalia... America would probably be a safe bet, but I see a lot of fanart of all the characters, to be honest.

One day we're going to have to do some comic collabs and hit up a con, man. :<

... HOW DARE YOU. Was it delicious? ;;

; O; ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥