View Single Post
shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-03-2014, 01:05 AM

"At the moment, not entirely kind. But for what while there is while I remain here pleasantly it seems. Who knows who awaits my appearance outside of these hollowed wood." she said simply shrugging off the fact she had a bounty wrongfully put on her head. She made her way out into the overgrown garden "It has been a wee bit it seems, fortunately most of the food only has a few rotten or overgrown pieces." a motion in the back corner caught her eye, and the scent of rabbit had followed suit, the daggar hidden in her boot was almost unseen from the speed at which it was out and thrown before appearing in a rather plump rabbit. She stood and smiled. "fortune smiles, rabbit stew it is." She said as she picked up the basket right outside the door gathering some of the vegetables and herbs before heading over to the rabbit. She said a small prayer before cleaning the knife and putting it away, then grabbed it. "You're looking too pretty to clean a rabbit, but I know that armor is heavy, if you want to wash up, I'll make us a meal." she offered making her way carefully around the garden back to the house.