View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-29-2017, 11:33 PM

As Zoro brought his two swords down, he grit his teeth around the hilt of his third when the attack was blocked. Most people couldn't do that, but he didn't think this weirdo was most people anyway. Rather than follow up the attack with his third blade, he jumped back in order to switch up his formation to something more advanced. Rather than slice the man into an X, a spinning spiral might serve better. "You're better than I thought you would be," he admitted, grinning with a wild savagery. "I think I'll have to get serious."

Just as Zoro started to pull the black bandana from his upper arm and tie it over his head almost like a mask, a strange and very loud siren noise filled the air. Clearly the other guy knew what this meant because he turned his attention toward the metal beasts from which men poured, guns in their hands. As strange as they looked, he could deal with guns. Lifting his swords into a defensive position, he eyed the police. Most pointed their weapons at the creeper dude who clearly injured another person, but he wasn't without his own attention. Staring down a grissled looked individual, Zoro readied himself for an attack.

One gun fired, then a whole volley let loose around them. Zoro sliced the bullet's from the air as if they rolled toward him at a lackadaisical pace. While faster than the usual pirate fair, he adjusted almost immediately. This was no different than fighting standard level marines, if slightly better equipped and well...not afraid. A quick glance to the side showed him that the other man fared just as well, the bullets not even touching him.

Just when it seemed that they completely had the upper hand, electricity sizzled in the air. The other man went down and for a split second, Zoro's eyes widened. It was a cheap trick and he did not like it. Before he could really think about his actions, Zoro sprinted over to the weirdo and grabbed him around the waist before taking off down a different street, away from the men with guns. He didn't know why he did it, but by the time he questioned it, he was already too far down the street to second guess himself.