View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-01-2017, 03:53 AM

As the atmosphere between them relaxed some, Zoro started walking again, trusting his new not-friend to keep up. He should have left him behind. He really should have, but it was a spur of the moment decision and he couldn't take it back now. However, the guy was only getting weirder. Zoro blinked. He swore he fucking blinked and the guy was wearing different clothes. Scowling with a mix of confusion and irritation, Zoro turned back to the street he walked down.

The truth was, he didn't have the faintest clue as to where he walked. Looking down every side street and investigating multiple doors, it became quickly apparent as well. "Midgard? What the hell is that? Look," he added, turning around again to look at the other man. "I brought you with me because I have unanswered questions and that's it." He misinterpreted 'here' as the street they currently walked on rather than the town itself. Zoro still thought that maybe this was the island he went to sleep on and he just didn't know it yet. "Do you see the ocean anywhere though? If I walk east I should find the sea, right? The sea always lies to the east."