View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-08-2012, 05:48 PM

Cryla looked back at Leyrn as he grasped her shoulder and her eyes conveyed a much wiser and deeper knowledege and understanding then she had been protraying the whole way thus far. She then leaned closer to the male, feeling safer with him close to her tanned self.

"Such young travelers... Looking for paradise, I'm sure." he mused, making a chill run threw the room. "Let's see, we have a royal elven princess... I'm surprised that they let you leave... Such a naughty little girl. And a master swordsman. What a beautiful addition to my collection.. And do I sense a little budding witch on our hands?" he whispered evily and glanced around the stunned pair to meet the eyes of the young witch. He chuckled evily and then a soft sound of scrapping metal against stone came to their ears. Cackling the magic weilding male suddenly pushed an invisble force on them, and Cryla cried out, being smashed against a wall and suspended, energy crackling around her as she cried out in pain. "Such a beautiful sound." the man cackled.