View Single Post
Aosagi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2007, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazaki
Favorite Game of all time....Has to go to Final Fantasy VI.
Hands down the best Final Fantasy ever made, sorry to all the 7 fanboys and fangirls, it had no replay value. I played it, I beat it(seemed short) and I stashed it away with the rest of my games.

On my original cartridge of FFVI for the SNES I have maxed the game clock out on numerous saves. For the PS I maxed the game clock twice or so. And for the GBA I'm still playing it more and more. I lost count how many times I've beaten the game, its well over a dozen times. I'm gotten everything that there is to be earned in the original version. Now I'm working on the GBA version to see how they updated it and whats been added. Looking forward to the new dungeon that was added for end-game content.

Even though my favoritew game of all time is Chrono Trigger FF6 is definately in my top 5 (FF7 doesn't even make top 10 for me) me and my one rommate get confused looks from my other roomates whenever we talk about how superior it is. But yes Chrono Trigger is my hands down favorite, I got the cartrige and I'm never ever giving it up, I hope they come out with a portable version with new content to go through like 6. ::crosses fingers::