View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 AM

Mr. Hemming chuckled softly as he stood up slowly and started erasing the board for his next class. "I know, you're confused about what I mean. Let me explain, this school was created centuries ago for creatures like us so we can live with the humans." He said softly, putting the chalk down once he was done. "All creatures are welcomed to come it, a school so lovely, humans could come here. However, this school isn't perfect as it seems. Things will happen that only the school itself can explain, and these things are hidden within the plastic smiles of those who run the school. Heartia is, unfortunately, caught in the middle of this but she nor the school know it yet." Mr.Hemming said in a dark tone as his face slowly started to shift from human to snake. "Keep a look out for thingsss out of the ordinary, you never know when thingsss might just draw blood." He hissed as his eyes glowed a bright red with black slits, his face went back to normal,as he wrote notes for Heartia and Todd. "Here are the notes for you and Heartia. You off the hook, oh and don't tell anyone or Heartia what I said to you. You're dismissed." Mr. Hemming chuckled softly putting Todd's file away and went back to work.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 11-09-2018 at 07:53 PM..