View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-05-2013, 10:37 PM

Marzio shook his head for Marisa's benefit as the errand boy left. He waited a few seconds before he ducked his head and turned toward the house the boy had directed them to. "No. It's just going to be someone like us causing problems, don't worry. We'll be fine..." He whispered near her ear. "Nazario won't be able to command us away from here if we do well and clear out the other trouble-maker in time for his production... We might be able to stay. That would be nice."

He straightened up at the door and bowed his head humbily for Alfonso's benefit. "My sister, Marisa, is a talented seamstress and is very neat. She is eager to learn how to cook and help in a kitchen." He wanted to list more, but figured by what appeared to be an exacerbated look that he wasn't wanting to be bombarded by every job and skill the twins had picked up across in their travels.

"As for me... I have helped with the children of a few Lords and some knowledge of letters..." Marzio looked at Alfonso again, trying to gauge if he should continue or act humble by stopping where he was.