Thread: Love Recipe
View Single Post
Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 11-11-2015, 01:54 AM

Filipp Dyantlov had been here a few days already. He'd spent the past few days trying to stay as busy as possible, by helping prepare the menu, as well as learning and perfecting the English language. Though, after being in the country for little over a year now, he felt he had a fairly decent grasp on it. At least, well enough that he'd be able to communicate with his colleagues as well as the students.

Currently, Filipp, or Phil, as he wanted to be called, was currently working on the day's dinner. His natural, shaggy black hair was pulled back with a hair net, and the uniform apron barely came to his knees, due to his height. It was late enough in the day where he could get started on dinner. There was a small lunch available for those who were hungry after their arrival. While he wasn't overly excited about the food he was cooking, the students would at least eat something that wasn't greasy or processed. It was better than nothing, he supposed.

When he heard news of students now arriving, he poked his head out of the kitchen with an excited grin. They weren't terribly young, some of them were only a few years younger than his twenty-six years. In spite of the minor age difference, Phil wondered if he would be able to befriend any of them. After looking around for a moment, Phil ducked back into the kitchen to resume cooking.

The students would be down to eat later, and he'd be able to meet some of them then. In the meantime, he had work to do.

((sorry this took so long. I'm still sick, but at least I'm getting energy back!))