View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-28-2014, 10:36 PM

The first thing and last thing she remembered was her saviors name when she awoke. Drake. With no last name, that's all she'll ever know him by. Raina experienced a throbbing somewhere on her head, she coudln't pinpoint where exactly. Groaning she gingerly touched her head and noticed there was a bandaged wrapped around her head. that might explain the throbbing if it was wrapped too tightly. That or was her wound with the blood rushing.

Raina noticed the room smelt old, kind of like old boxes and dust and perhaps something else she couldn't quite determine. Opening her eyes slowly, she tried to look around but all she could see was the darkness. Trying not to freak out she calmly took deep breaths and wait for her to adjust to the darkness to see if she discern anything to hint where she might be. Once her eyes came to, she could make out shapes of boxes, a few beams and some tiny windows near the ceiling. It reminded her of a basement.

Wait, I'm in a basement? What, why? Why am I here Raina frantically thought as she sat up and looked around more as her eyes adjusted. She was definitely in a basement. But whose? Raina after slightly panicking only then realized she was on some type of bed of some sort. And her purse was no where to be found nor was her phone. Hell how was her car? Was it completely totalled or would it just cost a shit load to fix? So many questions ran through her head that it made it hurt. Raina slowly raised from the bed being careful not to move too fast and began to slowly wander to the closet window. Sadly she wasn't tall enough to even peek through.

Though from the sound of it, she could tell it was still raining outside. "Is anyone in here with me?" Raina called out as she turned around to look for a light of some sort. All basement have to have a light switch or string of some sort right?