Penpal

Old 11-22-2013, 04:02 AM

Tiki Beach item (side note for me)

Can I has sum artz pls~

Username: Ranie
Type (what you want): Full Body/Colored/Group
Specific pose(s)?: You choose.
Picture: Uniform Style or Normal outfit
Anything you want to add?: Nope. But I will add some information for you below.
Total Amount: Tiki Beach Party + 3000 (plus tip)

Aurora Lunae is a sweet girl whose thoughts are careless and innocent. She has her experience with death, however, she never stops smiling. She loves to smile, being happy, and can be quite shy (quiet too) loves animals and sweets. Super caring towards others, but, also an introvert mostly.

Kate Snape is a stubborn girl who is smart, brave, cunning, and doesn't listen to anyone except herself. She isn't a social butterfly, but, she isn't the opposite either. There are days she doesn't smile and looks so mature. She is intimidating towards everyone else and her family status (which is hidden for awhile) scares people.

Amelia Summers is a preppy sporty chick who has a crush on Fred W. though she doesn't tell him. She can be shy, have an attitude, but, most of the time she is a kind girl with good looks. She isn't snobbish and doesn't feel the need to make herself known. She is a down to earth happy girl and does better giving advice or helping others.

Raven Obsidian is a bad girl chick with an attitude, if you get on her bad side, well she loves curses, so if you were smart, you wouldn't get on her bad side. She loves dark things and always dresses like goth. She had a piercing on her left eyebrow (like the picture, but, you don't have to add that) and always never seems to smile, unless she is telling someone off. She doesn't get in trouble (much) and is quite skilled in the dark arts. She loves to read books and doesn't like sunny days, only cloudy days, or dark nights.

~~~~If you don't want to do a group, let me know~~~~