View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 06:43 PM

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Today I went with a friend to try out this new cookie dough place in Manhattan! It was pretty crazy. We waited in line for an hour and a half! @_@ The cookie dough was super yummy though. I got chocolate chip! After that we got some pizza for lunch and did a bit of shopping so I could find presents for my mom and a friend who both have birthdays coming up at the beginning of next month. After that we met up with my friend’s boyfriend for a drink and then BOWLING! It was a really fun day overall.

• • •

F is for flaming chicken! I saw one on Skype and really wanted to reproduce it but can’t because apparently it doesn’t exist on the mac version.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Today I tried to catch up on some things but wasn’t able to get everything done that I was hoping to. I’ve been sort of falling behind latey…

• • •

I made a bunch of paper hearts using the die cut machine I got for Christmas and made a bunch of Valentine’s Day cards for my friends! That was really a lot of fun. ^_^

Monday, February 13, 2017

Today was really not a good day. I got woken up early by some asshole who thought it would be awesome to play the news at max volume at 6:00am. I already had earplugs on and a fan on medium so I upped the fan to loud…tried playing music…tried headphones over the earplugs, a pillow over my head…basically every combination of things I could think of to drown out the noise to no avail. Really not a great start to the day and the rest of the day sort of followed in that same manner.

The one nice part of the day was that I got two packages for Valentine’s Day with fun things inside. The one from my mom had some scented oils, a cat coloring book, some Dove caramel chocolates, some strawberry flavored heart shaped peeps, a unicorn plush from my little sister, some embellishment stickers for card making, and two cards. The one from my friend had a Pusheen bracelet and paper pad, a t-shirt, some Tupperware containers they were returning to me, some card sleeves for my Pokemon TCG cards, and some delicious truffles! I think that was everything!

• • •

I had a bad dream last night as well. I dreamt something about being late because of some crazy subway issues and then my boss screamed at me.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Today was Valentine’s Day! And… I had a date! *gasp* I ended up being fifteen minutes late after dealing with a bunch of train issues but the date itself went really well. It seemed like the guy and I really clicked! We had wine and a meat and cheese platter which was yummier than I expected and we ended up talking for a few hours before I finally went home to feed my kitty and go to bed. I can’t wait to meet up again!

• • •

Haha, what I question! I do love my chocolate but I would have to choose love over chocolate.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Even though I was tired from going to bed late last night it felt like a much better day today. I was still on a bit of a high from my date last night though I did crash pretty bad in the afternoon. It was pretty hard to get through the day after that. Thankfully I got a seat on the train on the way home and had a quick power nap so I could make dinner and do updates for my game here on mene when I got home. I really wanted to get to bed early to make up for lost sleep but my tummy ended up bugging me so that didn’t happen. I’ll have to try harder to get to bed early tomorrow night.

• • •

I love… Plushies! They are so soft and cuddly and cute!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Today has felt kind of weird. Since last night I keep thinking that today should be Friday...

This morning on the train I finally hatched a shiny Marill! It only took 9 boxes of Marill to get it…

Now I am trying to debate if I should try to get a shiny Mudkip for a friend or restart the game to get them a Kyogre. Decisions decisions…

For lunch I got a sandwich because I didn't have extras from dinner to pack for today. It was beef and turkey, cheddar cheese, sauce, and lettuce on an onion roll. Not something I would usually go for but it was actually pretty yummy! Hopefully the rest of the day will go by quickly so I can head home and try to get caught up on sleep tonight, LOL!

• • •

I wonder what this question is implying… >.>

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-16-2017 at 06:46 PM..