View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-19-2017, 06:29 PM

Friday, March 17, 2017

Today was an alright day. I am mostly over my cold now. I didn't have any green so I wore a turquoise shirt and necklace to work today. NYC is always so rowdy on St. Patrick's day. People start really early in the morning and walk around in big groups wearing cheesy green gear and yelling drunkenly. Work went kind of slow but it wasn't too bad of a day. After I got home I skyped with a friend and tried to diagnose what is wrong with my PC. Turns out it's the power supply so I'm going to have to replace that before I can get it working again. -_-

• • •

I didn't see any lucky rainbows today, nope. It's been quite a while since I've seen a rainbow really...

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Today was a kind of slow day. I didn't sleep super well and tried to take a nap in the afternoon but had a hard time sleeping. Later on a friend came over and we were going to play Journey but my PS3 controller decided to kick the bucket so we played Zelda Skyward Sword instead. I thought I was further along in that game than I actually am but it was fun to finally get back to playing it. After that we ordered some Chinese food for dinner and watched Fantastic Beasts. It was a pretty good movie but not as good as the other Harry Potter movies in my opinion.

• • •

Wow, such a deep topic today. I'm too tired to answer this one.