View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-22-2017, 05:10 PM

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Today was an alright day. I’ve been feeling rather bored at work lately. I have things to do but I’m really just not in the mood to work. I would much rather be reading my book. I decided to start rereading Daugther of the Empire by Raymond E. Feist. I’ve read it before but felt a hankering to go back to it.

After work I headed home and did a whirlwind of cooking and dishes so I could get to work on trying to fix my PC since the new power supply came in. Getting the old one out was the easy part. Getting the new one in however was a bitch to say the least. Finally I got the power supply in and the cables all plugged into it but I didn’t have time to rewire everything. I’ll have to try to do that for tomorrow night and then get the OS operational again so I can finally get back to playing SWTOR!

In other news, today I was promoted to Assistant Admin! Now I’m a Pink Ninja! It will be fun to learn the new ropes. I hope I can live up to my new role!

• • •

K is for…kittens!!! They’re so soft and cuddly.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Today has been another rather boring/unmotivated sort of day. I’ll have a meeting here shortly but I thought I would get some updates up first. Bad ziggles always posting from work…

In more exciting news, today I won my fifth Admin’s Pick star! It was such a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning! Here is a picture of my winning avatar:

• • •

Hm, what’s new. Well, I have a new Admin’s Pick star, a new position here on Mene, and a new power supply for my computer… Those are definitely fun new things!