View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-04-2016, 06:29 AM

Ok so maybe Kokuro did have another motive than to just be nice to her roommate. She didn’t want to be dragged into the photoshoot alone. “You’re welcome.” Kokuro didn’t say much to Paige, knowing that she wasn’t one to social much. “Today’s bento menu is Tamagoyaki, Onigiri, octopi hotdogs, snowpeas, carrot roses, cherry tomatoes, cheddar cubes, apple bunnies and mandarin oranges."

Ryuu’s response to her protesting caused her to raise an eyebrow. So they had something in common. A hint of grin played on her lips. She thought that maybe his parents had named him Ryuu because they thought it sounded cool or something. It seemed to be common for people especially Americans. “Who would have guessed? Since you put it that way I guess there is no other option than to go with the bentos.” Things went smoothly as Levent stated taking photos. It did help that Ryuu was familiar with what they were doing.

Amanda had proved very enthusiastic about learning how to make the foods. Her high energy was a little annoying, but she could appreciate the girl’s spunk and spirit. It also helped that the girl seemed to catch on quick to how to make some of the simpler items.

Kokuro had to admit this was kind of fun. Maybe she would invite some of her friend to help her the next time she decided to share bentos. It was also nice to have that they had a photograph who knew what he was doing. Levent really impressed her.

Kokuro laughed at the blonde’s joke. Once it was all over with she joined the others in sitting down and eating lunch. “You’re welcome Amanda and I’m glad that you like it.” There was a faint hint of a blush on the woman’s cheeks. It still felt strange to have people compliment her food. She never really thought of herself as that great of a cook.

With Amanda gone the atmosphere seemed to calm down further. With her gone her attention turned to the two males who sat across from her. She didn't know them well. Besides she still had a little time to kill if they weren't in a hurry. “Levent you really know how to work the camera. I wonder have we possibly met before. Maybe at one of the theater productions or something?”

Once again a grin played on her lips. With an icy finger (no she wasn’t using her powers, it’s just that her touch always felt rather cold) she poked Ryuu. “Dragon. Such an appropriate name for someone so furious on the field. You’re parents named you well.” The woman knew a little about the man. Mostly that they were the same age and in the same year of college other than that he was a soccer player. At some point in her poking at the MVP Paige had said good bye and she in turn told her good bye. It was nice to know her roommate would be out later, not that it had been necessary for her to tell her. “So Mr. Dragon what did you think of the bento? I’m curious since you are also from my homeland of Nippon.”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 03-05-2016 at 02:21 AM..