Thread: Social Sciences
View Single Post
nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 01-28-2012, 08:15 PM

Daphne, after looking around a bit, went back to her drawings, preferring to work with pencil over charcoal. After awhile she heard the Professor Zens approach their section, talking to some of the people on the other side from her. Looking at the doughnuts and flowers, made Daphne realize that she should have probably eaten before she came to class. Her stomach gave a bit of a grumble in protest and she did all she could to ignore it. She was definitely planning on going to get something to eat as soon as class was done.

Something the professor said caught her attention and while she continued working on her sketches, she listened in. The boy, Ray, who had caught her attention before when Professor Zens was calling role... She shook her head. She must be hearing things, things she wasn't meant to be listening in on. She had gotten good, over the years, at listening - mainly because she had become her godparent's ears, in a way.

"Good morning, miss Daphne. Is this your first year in Everdusk, or have I been missing you in my classes?"

Daphne jumped, not realizing the professor had come up to her.

"Oh no, ma'am. I've been here for two years. This is just my first class with you."

"Well then, welcome. I like your attempts so far. Why not try a few with the charcoal?"

She nodded, and went to pick up the charcoal, sighing slightly. Looks like it's time to get messy. Every other time she had used charcoal, it always, somehow, ended up on her face. Getting a partial quick drawing done, she found herself looking up seeing movement around her, and she noticed Ray picking up some spilled brushes and some people near by whispering and looking in his direction. She sighed. Some people were just rude.

Getting up she walked over towards the sink, after putting her charcoal down. approaching the sink. Kneeling down and picking up a brush that was still on the floor, she stood back up, brush in hand.

"Hello. Are you alright?"

((Lol. I do get that, and it gave Daph a reason to leave her annoying charcoal... I'm not a fan of charcoal myself and that seems to be coming through in Daph's character. :P Now they've met. ;) Let's see where this goes.))

Last edited by nemo.love_22; 01-28-2012 at 08:18 PM..