View Single Post
Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 02-22-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I'm glad your school reunion went well. I'm really nervous because my five year reunion is coming up soon. And I don't know if I'll even get an invite since my classmates are some of the worst people in the world. If I get invited, I'm going to go. Because despite hating them during school, I'm still a better person than them and will happily go and show off how awesome my life is. xD I mean.... see if they've changed and finally hit maturity.
Hey Shadami: I remember there being talk of a 5 year high school reunion with my classmates too, didn't end up happening as far as I know...and this 10 year reunion could've been a huge flop, and probably would've been considered so in terms of turn out vs number of people invited...

And honestly, I was hesitant to go for similar reasons as you, and also went for the reason that I'd changed and become a better person partly because of my experiences at school.

What was also interesting is that in the weeks before and after the actual reunion I'd caught up with friends from high school, by phone or facebook at least, and surprisingly saw or bumped into a whole lot of other classmates who I had no contact with since high school days...such a weird coincidence but not that surprising in many ways because I still live in the same place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Bear View Post
Have fun on your trip LingLing! Hopefully we get to see some piccy's when you get back?
So far so good Drop Bear! Such a huge difference in culture and lifestyle here...very fast paced, lots of people in busy places and times and physically there is a LOT crammed in a smaller land space, it's very interesting...and still surprising even though the experience was much the same last time I came.

Also, the petrol stations have workers who fill the tank for you and as a customer, all you have to do is pay the one who provides the service of filling the tank

I'll be sure to take more pictures of the surroundings and post them here.