View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 02-21-2015, 02:31 AM

Welcome to
At the End of The Rainbow III

Introduction
Welcome to the third incarnation of At the End of the Rainbow, a Menewshan charity with history going back to February 08--albeit with several interruptions along the way.

The previous thread, v.2, was locked due to sudden and unexpected inactivity from my side which ended up lasting slightly over two years. With permission from staff, I have decided to reopen the charity in a new thread.

This charity caters to newbies, veterans and everyone in between. Everyone who is willing to follow Menewsha's rules and the rules of this thread is welcome here. You should all hopefully be familiar with Menewsha's rules; the rules of this thread can be found slightly further down this post. They should not be all that hard to follow.

Sadly, I once again need to add the same message I also had to add to the previous thread:
Due to my sudden disappearance, there may be unfinished business from my side in regards to the previous thread and you. If you feel this is the case, please let me know.

Rules
As I said before, these rules are not that hard. While I certainly understand making mistakes, it is important to me that you try to follow them.

Beyond the Mene ToS and Rules, the following rules are in place in this thread:
  • Be friendly or at least polite to me AND my regulars, as well as to people that are new here. You don't have to like everyone, but don't start or re-start fights here.
  • Don’t complain if you don’t immediately get something. The longer you hang around here, the larger the chances of being given something are.
  • Don't start drama. Don't prolong existing drama. Don't get drawn INTO drama.
  • If I tell you to stop doing something right now, do so. If you want an explanation, PM me. If I tell you to immediately stop, there is a reason and it's not always one to be shared with the whole thread.
  • If you want to join or applicate for anything specific, be it a game, contest, raffle, newbie packet or anything else, carefully read the rules and requirements of those, and follow them. Especially when it comes to which account to send something to.

Index

Post 1: Introduction & Rules <= You are here now.
Post 2: About this Charity
Post 3: About Me and My Accounts
Post 4: News
Post 5: Welcome Packets
Post 6: A Quester A Week
Post 7: A Helping Hand Under Construction
Post 8: Contests and Games Under Construction.
Post 9: Luck-based Under Construction.
Posts 10-13: Reserved

Last edited by Silenia; 02-24-2015 at 01:28 AM..