View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-21-2017, 04:57 AM

One girl stood up as many watched her, she was at the Slytherin table showing the pride she took while having hear family name and blood. "No disrespect to anyone minus the lady in pink, but that is a load of rubbish I will not be going along with. You can count me out of your little game and if you dare to correct me on anything, be warned." With that Kate sat down, her last name was unknown but she was of a high rank blood as high as the Malfoys. Her brown hair down in slight waves with her emerald green eyes that shined just as brightly.

"I second that" a girl from the Gryffindor table known as Eloise who had long white hair that was natural and icy steel blue eyes making her skin pretty fair instead of light. She had her own history and her family was known to be adventurers who dealt more with faeries and pixies than most other creatures. Fae like. It was rumored she was a pure blood fae that wanted to be a wizard. Students started stepping up agreeing as they didn't get too rowdy. Fred looked at Kate across to the other table and had to give her props. Snape wondered how the chosen one would react to such a ...an annoying person who would try to take over the school.