Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-16-2017, 02:12 AM

Harlan? Fane had to think a few minutes before the name rang a bell. He remembered the aspiringn rockstar, and his regret at having to turn him down. He just didn't know how to handle managing a single person, rather then a band. If it had been otherwise, Fane might very well have made an effort for the man. As it was, he nodded hearing the name and made a mental note to send some kind of thanks.

"I'll go to M Studio, I can be there at around 3 pm." So, Axel had decided to change up managers very quickly ... And it sounded like the singer hadn't even consulted his other band members about it either. "You may have decided, but you won't be the only one I might be working with so it's very important that all of you are on the same page about this." He sighed just loud enough to be heard on the phone. "I told you, didn't I? I'll only work for Obsessed with your Obsession if all the band members agree."

Fane glanced at his phone, thinking for a second, before saying anything else. "I'll see all of you at M Studio."

He hung up. Axel had only said the afternoon, so he assumed 3 pm would be fine. Besides, he was already irritated and didn't want to let it show across the line. The honey blond had no idea if he would even take the rock band on. Practically speaking, they needed some work to become as sucessful as they could be, and they were a handful to handle. The one conversation with Axel had proved that.

Still, they had potential and the revenue they could generate would be massive ... if the band was shown the right path and kept in line.