View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-11-2014, 06:01 PM

It seemed to be a common thing, rolling the eyes. After his interaction with Bastien, Ryker could only glare on after the guy. Boy did that man piss him off. Perhaps he was the reason Ryker was so tense? Prior to Bastien, Ryker was far happier and lighter.

To think, his head turned away as Hibiki walked by, one man could cripple a spirit of light and life. Bastien was far from perfect and the redhead was worried that the coy man would pull the wool over the other's eyes.

Could he change? Had he changed?

There was too much at stake to believe in him. With a sigh, Ryker followed on after the two and eventually emerged beside Hibiki.

"I hope his words ring true. I would hate to find out that he's up to his games." Ryker's eyes didn't shift from where he was staring. "I won't tell you who to believe and what to do, you're a man and you've your own right to decide. However, I will warn you to sleep with one eye open around him."

Looking around, Ryker presumed they were trying to rid of the birds in the area. Or, there in the far distance, was a larger black spot. Was that their target?

Ruffling Hibiki's hair, Ryker offered the younger male a smile. "If things get too hairy, go back inside. I would rather know you're safe than trying to be a hero." Hand on his hip, Ryker tipped the guy off with a head salute. "Besides, you're the last of our kind. I like to believe there's something truly special about you." As he ran off, he shouted, "I would rather die than see you fall to death's hands!"

In seconds, Ryker was beside Bastien and cocking back his head. "Care to fill me in? If you're truly about saving mankind, then you'll realize the importance of having a knowledgeable," he hesitated before extending a hand out, "partner."