View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-18-2012, 01:47 AM

Puling the coat tighter around her she smiled and replied with a simple 'Thank you' before sighing and started walking alongside Sasuke. "Ghost huh? I must admit your maybe the first person who has been even remotely kind to me the last few days. I'm Alexandria, but just call me Alex." She laughed at the memory of her first try with the Hot Airs and how the all but threw her out of their last party and then shivered at her memory of Noel.
"The Crims were literally my last hope at finding any place in here." She shrugged and looked forward, seeing Sasuke in her peripheral she looked down and smiled at his last comment, "And what reputation would that be?" She looked at him and nodded, "Sorry I didn't answer with this first but yeah, food could be nice." She looked ahead of her at the building that was her dorm room and sighed again, "Listen, I know it's technically not allowed but did you want to come up to my room for a little bit? I promise no freaky stuff, just might be nice to have someone else with me for a bit longer."