View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:13 PM

I AM GOING TO KILL THAT MAN!... was what Selena had felt once that door to her room came flying open. She had screamed when one of the new members to their group had stated a rather rude comment. She had scrambled for the towel she had just dropped to the floor, but it was too late. They had scene her, completely nude. Within seconds after, her door was closed, and she could hear ghost being dragged down the hallway. Probably towards the Leaders room to receive his punishment. Selena was too made at the time to do anything about it, but once she had learned Ghost was thrown out for the night, she felt terrible.

Once all the commotion had passed, Selena had gotten herself ready. She pulled on a purple turtle neck that had a bit of detail ruffled around her neck. A very long gray hoodie was layered over the turtleneck shirt. It fell to about her mid-thigh, but bunched up slightly at the bottom. Her pants were simply a dark pair of jeggings, and her shoes were a pair of brown boots with some fur around the edges. To tie in the brown from her shoes, Selena wore a thick brown belt around her waist, and a brown flower hair clip in her hair. Her make up was very simple. Her skin was naturally very clear, and did not need much make-up at all. Some mascara on her eye lashes, some black eyeliner on the top and corner of her eye. And she was ready.

Selena marched right down to the leaders room and spoke to the men. Claiming it was a misunderstanding, and to allow him to come back. Which they happily agreed to after Selena threatened them. All the woman had to do was mention how she was thinking of leaving. And loosing Selena, they would loose a good amount of income, not to mention a very famous pretty.

She left the room, pulling her phone out of her pocket, and drawing in a sigh. Her finger ran down the list until she found Sasuke's name. Which in her phone he was named 'Wifey'.... Don't ask.
To Wifey;
I'm not mad anymore. Are you busy?
xoxoxo
From Selena;
She closed her phone, heading back to her room. Along the way one of the newest members who had scene her earlier whistled. Which received a smack across the head from a senior member. She heard a couple of the girls along the way talking about going to the mall. "Mind if I come along?" She asked. There was a slight melody to her voice. It almost sounded like she were singing the question. Selena rarely went anywhere without at least one member of the Swarm with her. Besides Ghost was not texting her back right away.

The girls filed into a car, and drove away. Driving about fifteen minutes to the closest mall.