View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-25-2016, 06:36 AM

As the teacher was lecturing and writing on the board. Rachel was following through the lesson until her mind got distracted by her thoughts. "Hmm, I wonder if there's someone else like me in this school. Am i the only one? I don't think mother mentioned any wolf relatives. Will I ever make new friends? Will someone like a wolf like me?" As soon as Rachel realized that she can't answer her own questions. She immediately transitioned herself again on the lecture.

Little by little, Rachel got bored on the lesson. As she was looking around the class to try remember the faces of her classmates, she got curious. "If all the students here are special, I wonder what their abilities are and will we maybe all get along?" she thought. As she looked around the room some more, Rachel noticed a paper fell from a desk in the middle of the class. It looked like it fell as she turned the page over. Rachel first observed if someone else notices it but no one around the blond haired student bothered to tap her. Since Rachel saw the paper fell, she has the urge to notify the person but she has no idea how. She pondered for some time then finally she decided to tap the person in front of her and said "hey, can you do me a favor and maybe pass along a message that the girl sitting in the middle with blond hair dropped her paper? It may be important to her, thank you."

Rachel watched as the message was passed along and thankfully the teacher hadn't notice anything weird going on.