View Single Post
BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 09:50 PM

Loyalty's really important, that's true. Clingy's not good though! I know - sometimes it's like "Yes, I'm going to the store now. No you can't come. Yes, I'm really going to the store. YOU CAN'T COME." haha, I feel like some people don't understand that sometimes people ( like me ) like to be by themselves. Haha, I love doing things spontaneously, but clearly my current state of movie watching and bed snuggling indicates that I like to stay home too. haha.

Yeah, I would like to do some real traveling this summer, but it really depends on if I get the RA job I applied for *fingers crossed*

Yeah, no real dancing occurs in the club, but it can be fun if you're with your friends. My best friend that also goes here is like INSANELY hot so I spend the whole night helping her escape grabbing hands. lmfao. But we have fun!

Hmm, hobbies? I actually consider studying languages part of my hobbies, I really enjoy practicing my kanji just for fun sometimes for example - I find it enjoyable. I read a lot too, (and yes I RP, lol). Mmm, trying different things out with my friends, sometimes I quilt. Sometimes I watch TV shows just to relax. I am also one of those dorky people that volunteers in their free time.

I feel nerdy now!

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:25 PM..