View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 11:00 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Contests:

First poster on page 10 gets a special surprise! o3o
A random poster on page 15 will get some gold.
A random poster on page 35 will win a free headshot lineart!
7th poster on page 45 will win some gold!

xoxoLove Letters <333
Will edit tomorrow with them! But basically, people that get those love letters will be entitled to something very nice o3o -has an awesome fun game in mind-

Here's How To Play... (and YES, i did hand-draw the Chocolate Dip image! xD)

1. You pick one chocolate. They are numbered from 1 to 54 (going from left to right, it's the same for each row).
2. Post your name and the number of your chocolate in gold text.
3. Wait to see if you win anything!

If you have, i will message you or update this post with what you have won.

If you haven't, you are free to try again to win!

Be wary that some chocolates do not actually have prizes, which means you could get a dud...so pick carefully! :0

xoxoThe Chosen Ones:

Chocolate #3 by Sakura - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!
Chocolate #8 by Blueblackrose - Prize = You win a free headshot lineart! Let me know which avatar/character/OC you want drawn!
Chocolate #10 by Spanish Leek Squared - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!
Chocolate #11 by Wish - Prize = You win a free headshot lineart! Let me know which avatar/character/OC you want drawn!
Chocolate #35 by Krystyne - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!
Chocolate #43 by Bunnyy - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!