View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-15-2015, 04:19 PM

It made Holly sad that Tarek seemed to have his mind set on leaving her. He was the first person she'd seen in a long time, she certainly didn't want him to leave. Not now that he's been so nice. She came closer to him and tugged on his sleeve,

"Follow me." She whispered. Then, she took off running into the woods, hoping he would follow her. She didn't run as fast as her hind legs would normally take her, she assumed he'd only follow if she ran slow enough for him to keep up. It made her rather excited to have someone in the forest with her, other than the animals, the butterflies and the moths at night. She would drag this out for as long as possible.

She came to a stop when she neared a patch of wild berry bushes. Getting a little too excited, Holly scraped her hooves against the dirt floor of the forest and jumped, having too much energy from all the excitement of sharing her home with a new friend. She turned around and waited for Tarek to appear.

As she waited, she practiced what she'd say about the bushes, whispering quietly to herself. "... This is my favorite place to visit. I sometimes sleep here when I eat too many berries...? No, I don't like that very much. How about.... 'This is my favorite place to sleep on long days'? I guess I like that better..."