View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-29-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

OKay OKay no tossing of drugs out to pigeons people a pigeon's life is a terrible thing to waste. But to be honest it really gave me a chuckle and I sorely needed that little chuckle. Bomb said to me today when I called her your father will probly make it through all of this with flying colors and I'll drop dead from all the stress and for some reason I burst out this nervous laughter which I think kind of upset her but I said thanks mom I really needed that because I really needed that period
As you know, I enjoy distributing some irreverent humor now and again not meaning to harm anyone. But I'm glad you got a much-needed chuckle.

---------- Post added 09-29-2018 at 02:52 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A

Since this thread is earmarked as a place to be sad, I will share with you what makes me sad. Truly sad. Both sad and angry. Not sad or angry about my personal situation because that's just life, and life happens to everyone. I'm just not the type of person who can tolerate the constant and lugubrious dwelling upon one's own situation. This is counterproductive and only begets self pity. Please don't misunderstand me as I am not attempting to minimize anyone's hardships, but rather get you focused on what literally affects everyone. And by everyone, I mean the whole of humanity.

It's difficult to imagine ourselves as being slaves, but is exactly who we are and what we have become. I hope you watch the video I posted to find out just what I mean. It truly the story of your enslavement.

From a Christian perspective, our enslavement truly begins out of Genesis 3:22. Although the evidence is in plain sight via Skull and Bones, we choose to pass it off as some crazy conspiracy theory not worthy of our study. This video is completely secular and contains no message about Jesus, prophecy, or bible scripture. So just relax.