View Single Post
Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-26-2015, 09:33 PM

Timetable

This contest will run in 3 Stages:
Submit Stage: Running from the start of the event to Monday, August 31, at 8pm PST
Submit your madlib templates to me via PM at any point during this time, using the form provided below!
Play Stage: Running from Monday, August 31st at 9PM PST to Thursday, September 3, at 8PM PST
After receiving the templates, I will post the blank portions anonymously to the thread. During this stage you can play them, by choosing the needed word types and submitting them to me via PM, using the forms I will provide.
Vote Stage: Running from Thursday, September 3, at 9PM PST to 3 Days after the event ends.
I will post the filled templates to the thread during this time. At this stage, the template creator will still be anonymous, but the players who completed the templates will be identified along with their finished product. There will be a form for the users to vote for their 2 favourite templates at this time. This should be submitted to me by PM, and can be submitted for up to 3 days after the event ends.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 02:03 AM..