View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-19-2011, 10:05 PM

Kira yawned, cover her mouth with her hand to be respectful, but it was so hard with a monotone teacher, no matter that this was her favorite subject. She grinned and pulled her cell phone out under the desk, looking at Ren's message. She rolled her eyes as she typed out a quick message with one hand as she jotted down some notes with the other.

To Ren
From Kiki
Already? Seriously? Jeez Ren, good thing your mom is off with her boytoy...Mr.cop would prissy disappointed and we both know if he's upset, so is she. Anyway, Sophie is going to ask her mom about staying over at my place that way she won't have to leave before everyone passes out. This way I have two people working with me to keep you out of trouble.

She hit send before grudingly having to go back to paying attention to the snooze-worthy teacher. But it was so hard not to just draw....

~*~

Caleb stood up as his mother cme walking out of the therapists office, not really looking happy. Oh man, now what? He thought worriedly as they walked out of the building to the car. "Arashi..." The woman started as if not knowing what to say, and it twisted his gut. He hated it when his mother got like this, it made it seem like she was disappointed in him and he hated it. He fidgeted in his seat as they drove, the vibration almost a godsend to him, yet he didn't pull it out yet. "The therapist is not happy with your progress. Or rather your lack of progress." The woman said, turning her head to look at her forlorn son. "Whats wrong?" She questioned, quietly concerned with the fact that her baby had withdrawn in on himself. Caleb shrugged quietly and stared out the window as the scenery passed by. He really disliked that therapist, he didn't do anything to assist him in dealing with his issues. The old fart just sat there with his pencil up his ass and talked about random, stupid thing. Nariko sighed, focusing back on the driving as she went to the post office to pick up the large box, then hopefully stop somewhere to get a little bite for breakfast.