View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-15-2012, 10:42 PM

Mac brought the handcuffed prisoner out of his cell and into the office. Chase glanced out the window and noticed that people were beginning to gather out front and they didn't look to happy. Uh guys, we got trouble, he called to the others. Jessica and Mac moved to look out the window too.

Can you guys get him to the horses and on by yourselves? Jessica asked, looking at the other two. Aye lass, but what are ye going ta do?

Jessica grin mischievously. I am going to ride interference and give these guys a show. She cracked her knuckles and stretched her neck from side to side. You guys ready to do this? The guys nodded and grabbed the prisoner. Jessica opened the door wide enough to slip through and closed it behind her. What can I do for you guys? She asked casually as she moved towards the street. We want the prisoner, a man in the front spoke up.

You know we can't do that, Jessica answered walking casually to the edge of the boardwalk. Go back to your homes and your jobs, we will make sure that this guy gets what he deserves, Jessica said stepping out in the street, drawing their attention away from the sheriff''s office. Chase slipped out and untied the horses, bringing them as close as possible. Mac stepped out, pushing the gagged prisoner before him.

When you people chose to appoint a sheriff, you chose someone that you respected to make sure that justice was served. It is our job, not yours; now please let us do our jobs. Jessica continued to talk, trying to keep their attention from straying to were Mac and Chase were loading the criminal onto his horse. The criminal made a muffled noise just between Jessica's words, catching the peoples attention.

Jessica let out a shrill low-high-low whistle and then yelled Get him out of here. At her whistle Bellisario jumped into action, pulling his reins loose from the hitching post. The stallion reared and whirled, gallop towards the people and scattering them, before curving around to come to his mistress. Jessica vaulted onto his back, ignoring the stirrups and pulled her bullwhip free from where it was tied to her saddle.