View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-07-2018, 04:17 PM

Cozy Sweaters
Cozy sweaters are definitely my friend right now. It's been in the negatives here lately and just way to cold to be going outside, and still leaks through the walls and makes the inside of the apartment cold as well. blankets, cozy sweaters, and fuzzy slippers galore to keep warm.

I read the girls fancy nancy last night after we went to the dentist. It was their first dentist visit and they did really really well. They're super excited about teeth care so I'm excited for them. We're getting in a routine so that we brush our teeth every morning. and than brush and floss every night so that they can avoid cavities and other painful procedures. Like I had to get all the plague gone teeth cement stuff off yesterday from 10+ years that had collected because I hadn't had a dentist in that long. It hurt, but my teeth finally don't have the stuff on it anymore I've been trying to brush off and failing! No one had ever told me what it was until yesterday. Now I'm more educated about it and happy to pass on that knowledge to the girls. ^0^

Today's 10 minute doodle. ^-^ The Bulbasaur trio!!

A is for...
What is A for? There are so many things but for whatever reason I don't have any that are jumping out at me like. Hey i want to talk about that one. So I guess I'll go with Assassin's Creed. I discovered the series with the third game when brotherhood or unity was coming out, i forget which. And immediately fell in love with the the series. I was just gifted origins for Christmas and plan to play this game series alot, I love it! Mostly the words I want to focus on all seem to be Es. Exasperated, Exhausted, Exercise. That kind of thing.... Today's the 7th though, and I haven't done a doodle a day. Or exercised yet. I hate the cold.

Well... I did a second 10 minute doodle bringing my total to 3/7 for the days of Jan so far. xD

Well after my doodles this morning I have spent the rest of the day cleaning my bedroom and watching football. It needed a really good cleaning and reorganizing so i can continue the purge of the house to get rid of stuff and make more room.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-07-2018 at 11:05 PM..