View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 04-11-2011, 06:24 PM

((I can't believe I've been this much of a slacker. Forgive me, Seito. ))

"Sir!" A young male dressed in a navy blue uniform cried out from a sea of consoles. His voice echoed throughout the large room that housed several clusters of consoles and people diligently scanning each screen. The superior he called out to made his way near the man. "We seem to have a problem. It appears that they were there and intercepted the mission."

"How many survivors?" The grey-haired man asked, his tone unwavering as he watched the footage of the destruction caused between some of his men and the two BIT possessors whom they had falsely received intelligence about their whereabouts. This "insider" would have a lot of explaining to do. The younger man had paused, his voice lowered when he replied there were none. "As I had expected. Those two would have been half-assing it if they left any alive."

With that, he turned around and left the room. As he made his way back to his chambers, a presence swiftly moved next to him. A rather leggy woman donning a rather flattering suit handed him a slip of paper.

"He escaped while the battle was occurring." Her melodic voice spoke, a smirk appearing on her face. For a brief second, the commander wanted nothing more to do that to wipe it off of her face. "Tsk, tsk... Your hand wouldn't move an inch before I'd have you laid out on the ground." His body stiffened as she proceeded to walk ahead of him. "I shall have to go undercover, won't I?"