Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-16-2014, 04:16 AM

Shadami

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day
Posting length: 2-5 Paragraphs,
Gender preference: I will play both male and female.
Sexuality preference: I have no preference. I am willing to play them all.
Role-play size: I will do both group and one on one
Role-play genre preference: fantasy, sci-fi, Futuristic, Supernatural,Modern, School based, fan based, Comical, Drama, Action, Romance, (DnD, and Pokemon)
Specific likes:With all my stories, if romances develop, I want them to develop. I love when the story is well told. I prefer decent sized replies so I have enough to work with in my reply. Multiple characters is enjoyable. Creativity, original characters. Keeping track of the details is a huge bonus for me. I reference back to previous posts to keep details straight, and I love when others do the same.
Specific hates: Incredibly illiterate...bugs me. I understand typos, but when the structure of the 1 sentence drives me nuts, I can't RP with that.
Are you open to try new things? I am absolutely open to new things.
How can we contact you?ping me or personal message me. I will get and see the profile comments, but I don't always answer them as fully as I could.
Other:
If I am online, i will reply to a roleplay thread multiple times a day. i just need to see a reply. As of the last 2 years, i've been busy with children, so I haven't had computer time as regularly as I used to. But I tend to go to my subscriptions that are most important to reply to first (like RPs) So I should reply at least once a week.
I'm willing to go off site as well if its some kind of to big to do in menewsha type roleplay. (ex: a massive Harry Potter world roleplay site or perhaps even warriors series, on something like proboards)
For those people I enjoy roleplaying with, and befriend, I may even give my number out so you can text me and say "POST YOU FOOL" or something if you really want a reply immediately. But I do TRY to get on for a couple minutes every day.
Rating links: N/A

Last edited by Shadami; 07-16-2014 at 08:19 PM..