View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-10-2016, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post

It's that time of year again, where love is in the air and those that are with someone go out to dinner, or catch a movie, or do some other romantic couples thing. For those that don't have anyone to do the before mentioned activities with, they hook up with friends, wait for the candy to go on sale and chow down, cursing the holiday for its commercial background, sit at home and watch Romeo and Juliet (the good one with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes), laughing when they commit suicide because they just can't live without one another. Blegh.

Any who, I seem to have strayed from my thought, not sure what it was....

Oh yeah! It's the VALENTINE"S DAY EVENT! (That's the point I was trying to make) D'uh!

There are going to be some good things given away this event. Some previous event sets, CIs, and the V-Day Hair Pin. Yes! The V-DAY HAIR PIN!!! Cry, scream, do a little happy dance, whatever or however you celebrate your excitedness at the news. Once you have that out of your system I encourage you to hunker down and look at all the ways you can earn points towards being the person that gets the V-Day Hair Pin at the end of the event. No lie, there will be some serious competition for the Pin, be prepared.

That being said, hopefully your interest is piqued enough to join in the thread, chat at the minimum, play to win at best.

Wishing all the best of luck!

Queenie

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

The Get Along Clause:

As most of us are adults on this website I shouldn't have to say this, but there are times when feelings running high and someone gets their's hurt. For this reason, I am respectfully asking that we all follow the "GOLDEN RULE." Anyone that doesn't know what the GOLDEN RULE is, here is a brief explanation: Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Now, I am not saying you can't have a lively debate about something, that's perfectly fine by me. Serious conversations are something I am all for, anytime, most of the time. However, if you attack someone for their opinion because you don't agree with it, well now, you're making a hostile environment and that will not be tolerated in the least.

That being said, you do have some recourse if someone does attack you in here, let me know. Don't ping me to the offending post, most people become even more hostile when they are called out on their shenanigans. Please send me a PM with the offending post attached and a brief explanation for why it was offensive.

Everyone gets a warning before you are asked to leave the thread permanently during the event.

On the flip side, if you abuse this clause and purposely insight people to argue with you about a topic and then call them out for being mean or offensive, you'll be the one receiving the warning and possible expulsion from the thread.

Basically, act like decent human beings and if the human thing doesn't apply to you, act like a decent alive being.

And as an added incentive for being nice, the warning comes with a 50 point deduction, regardless of if you have that many points or not. So yes, you can go into the negative. Play nice, kiddos!

[img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/6091/Twcouc.jpg]
Where the heck are these alleged mean people?