View Single Post
iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-15-2009, 05:50 PM

I'm late! Sorry!
I didn't think deciding on what to eat and making an instant lunch would have taken this long. ._.

Gimmick: No problem.
AHHH! My virgin eyes! ; A;
jk.
That's a unique way to propose. :P

xuvrette, when you refer to Candydy, do you mean me or Gimmick? s:

M i r o: lol, that IS awful, but I didn't lose it. If I did, I'd die. ;-;
Study/do homework outside? :P
Tan while you're doing school work. bahaha..
I'm not sure if you can, though.. it's still cold here, and I don't know where you are.. ._.

I'm sure you'll do fine!
I'll cheer you on from Canada when that day comes! C:
It's kinda hard not to worry when you have your parents and your friends' parents riding your back, asking, everytime the subject of school comes up, "What do you want to do after highschool/for the rest of your life?" ; A;
Then my response makes me get lectured about how hard it was for them during school and I got it easy here and that I should already know what I want to do. >_< LEAVE ME ALONE! ; A;
Neither do I. You have a license, though, right?

Ouu. Have fun with that. ((:
I'm sure she'll get her technical even with the credit system. How is it different?

ilhs.c?
She was nice to him yesterday, though. lol.
That's different. :P and I'm sure she will HAVE to LEARN to like him. xD
Thank you~ <3 (:

40 classes? O_O
Hahaha. I can relate to that, but I haven't failed yet. ((:
I do both; teach her how to do that. xDD
My friend was going to take my phone away for one day, but I proved to her I didn't NEED my phone, so I didn't use it for a whole (school) day.. it was a bad day not to text. ..BUT I didn't need it! I just felt like my pocket was vibrating through out the day, but the phone was off.. Bahahaa.. OTL

We have something like Playto here.
Except it's credit recovery. It's for people who are missing a lot of credits and won;t be able to graduate with their year. my friend is in that class, and she's doing a lot better than ever.

It's just growing now. xDD