View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-10-2015, 11:27 PM

Venus briefly glanced at Shinji, then moved her magenta eyes to the board where the boy was pointing. 'Are you kidding me? I don't even understand a single thing on that board...' She thought to herself as she began to panic. She looked over at him when he handed her his copy of the syllabus and generously took it. She wouldn't keep it though, she simply copied it down in her notebook. When she was finished copying the syllabus, she smiled and handed it back to the boy. "Thanks..." She said softly, her cheeks painted a light pink.

Venus turned her attention to the teacher began going over what was going to going on in this classroom, and she sank in her seat. 'I am so doomed... There is no way this is a normal school! What kind of teachers teach actual potion making? Unless--' Her heart just about stopped when she began thinking about the school not being normal. Venus tried to calm herself. 'Come now Venus..t-that's not possible! Is it...?' She continued to think, her thoughts swimming around her mind like a hurricane.