Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 03:05 AM

"I can't just let him live without a really good reason or trade off" Erik answered wondering why would he let this human live, what was so great about him compared to everyone else that he would do something as stupid as that. If you cross fate's paths at night, you usually get mugged, raped, or killed on the city streets or just about anywhere.

"A half vampire if paired with a human is not a weakling, those hybrids are known to be very rare and strong because they don't just need blood to survive, they can consume food and be just fine" Erik knew most of this facts on mythology and creatures he had taken in the past. His best friend in the past was a hybrid though he hadn't seen him in forever, and wasn't sure what he was doing. Though he knew he was still alive out there otherwise he would have heard it amongst the ranks for someone to collect a hybrid.

"I'll have to keep an eye out for this carving in the future if it's ever around, if not I'll just travel to the past whenever I feel like it, and look it up" Erik answered honestly listening to the vampire "They say out there, 'There is more than one way to skin a cat' taking a life of someone who is already dead depends on what they are. If they are a zombie that's a bit tougher and most of them get thrown in some sort of acid. If it's demon with immunity to death, usually there is a way to get through that. A vampire on the other hand...its a bit difficult, but I do believe there is a way. However I haven't come across a vampire on my list before except...well one other, he got lucky" that was his best friend he was talking about.

Erik hated it when someone else told him he was afraid of change and that he feared it, his anger showed in his eyes. "Don't talk about people unless you truly know them and don't steal that soul from me. What's worse than dying or trying to escape death no matter your race, is having death personally go after you filled with determination" more like anger or rage, death wasn't meant to be pleasant, though it could if needed or chosen to be. "Fate is fate, death is death, you can't change it, don't even try it will be futile, now run along and find yourself a snack while I continue my work for the night" Erik brushed his hand against his cape.

Last edited by Immy; 01-31-2014 at 02:39 PM..