Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-06-2014, 11:29 PM

"your telling me you have forgotten the thrill of the hunt?" sighing he grabbed Erik's hand and pulled him to a seat. "I am guessing that you really don't have to be anywhere anytime soon so why don't we talk for a bit?" shaking his fingers from the tingle of contact he smiled. "if I were a Grim Reaper I don't think I would just take the bad ones. I would run them to death." the thought of the smell of them as they ran, the fear musk as he moved at a slower pace. sighing he realized it had been to long since he had actually had a true hunt. now a days he had to keep the others from noticing him and his kind. maybe if he got passed this grim he would take a criminal out into the dark woods and hunt him there.

"it is not a game that I think of, its the primal urge to hunt that this day and age has driven from all those around us. you ask a modern man about hunting and he will tell you of the sport he had had sitting in a tree with a bow and waiting for a deer. no one chases down their pray and risks their life for the hunt anymore." a primal glee filled his eyes as he spoke. a few of the mortals around him, though they did not hear what he had to say moved away from him without really thinking of why.

watching Erik's pants change to a more fitting pair for his body Albert sighed. there was hunger in that sigh, a desire of things he knew he could never have. "you look like you could enjoy a dance." his voice had grown husky, dark, forbidding.