View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-21-2018, 12:51 PM

July 21, 2018,

I am the luckiest music teacher in the world. The parents at my new school are so supportive. They see my wishlist and every day at least 1 thing is purchased for our program. It's been like Christmas in July with these items currently coming to my house (the school still isn't finished with construction and won't be for another week or so...so I had to have them all sent here).

We currently have 6 ukuleles, 6 lollipop drums, 24 pop tubes, musical spoons, thunder tube, 4 stools to use for drumming, a star tambourine, a Freddie the Frog Book, 12 wrist bells, a bulletin board set, a set of jeopardy buzzers, ukulele wall holders, 12 ukulele picks, 3 rainsticks, 2 finger puppets - a lobster and a bluebird, a chime, and 24 bean bags donated. I also had a parent contact me that she was talking to her child's doctor who apparently is part of a ukulele community group. She said that the group would love to donate some ukuleles to the school to get it started! We are so lucky! I can't wait for the school year to start. :) I haven't felt this excited in a couple of years now!