View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-26-2018, 11:53 AM

July 26, 2018,

So I have 9 donated ukuleles sitting in my guest room at the moment! I'm floored by the generosity of the parents at this new school. We also had a set of 18 inch aqua colored metal stools arrive yesterday. These are perfect for kids when we do any kind of drumming. I'm excited. I didn't think anyone was going to purchase them but I put them on my wish list anyway.

We aren't allowed in the school until August 2nd. I was hoping we could get in early because I have to get not only these donated items to school but also all of my personal items. Unfortunately, they said that construction is literally going through August 1st and even then, the construction crew will still be there through preplanning finishing odd-jobs.

Apparently there was a fire at the place where they purchased play ground equipment...so we'll be starting off the year without a playground. We'll have to get through these little hiccups. That's the territory of a new school I guess! But at least I don't take kids out to the recess ;) Lucky me! :D I love being a music teacher :P