View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2019, 12:16 PM

June 18, 2019,

So I've been going to the Doctor's lately for a variety of issues. The past year or so, my feet have been swollen and stiff upon waking up. In that same time, when I sleep on my side, that are has been going numb. So I constantly switch back and forth. (I'm a side sleeper). All night long I'm tossing and turning and arms are going numb. Well, about 1 month ago...my shoulder started hurting and my right arm and hand were just numb 100% of day and night for like 2 weeks. After a couple days of that, my shoulder stopped hurting by my left arm and hand started to go numb as well.

So I decided to see a doctor...she confirmed I have a B12 vitamin deficiency but that was not explaining ALL of my symptoms. She tested for a variety of things...I don't have rheumatoid arthritis, I don't have diabetes, I don't have carpal tunnel, etc.

She says it MAY be fibromyalgia in addition to the B12. But she also said that I have too much anxiety and I don't sleep nearly enough. (I've never slept enough...any little things wakes me up and I might stay asleep 2 hours at most before waking up for a while). She is also testing me for food allergies. And she x-rayed my neck. (I injured my neck/back when I was 17). I have some degenerative spots in multiple places in my neck. She said, at this point, nothing urgent...but that it explains my aching neck and shoulder. (I constantly wake up with headaches that start in my neck area).

I feel so OLD. Seriously. OLD.