View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-21-2011, 11:28 PM

Yeah, it's 'family day' here. XD~ I think they just wanted a day off in Feb that would match up to American holidays.

Pffft. That made me laugh way too much! XDD

Man, that's a poor excuse to stop saving the planet. D< And Japan sounds awesome for yet another reason. XD They're just killing me with reasons to move. But I'm too white. I'd look like a weeaboo.

Fff, who doesn't love Beauty and The Beast?! I watched it obsessively as a girl. And that's true~. I think I'm just afraid of getting robbed in the city. XDD

You raise a valid point. At least he doesn't also have 'devil' in his name. I really want a mini one, one day. ;;

XD Well, Matt is 6'2" and when Mika gets excited on her hind legs they're pretty close. She dwarfs me. orz

I guess the bread is not to be~. I'm sorry~.

Mmm. You must give me the recipe if you get it! D: I'll make it every day.

I managed to get it, yes. XD I had to post a lot, haha. But it cheered him up. <3

<O<~ But then that would be two orders. *secret nudgings to really outdated request thread in sig* I think Crys-kit's are the only refs even still accurate, lmao. I REALLY need to buckle down and get a request thread up.

I love all my other Sushi art. ;o; <3 I'll need to make thumbnails of it for refs because it's the most in character I've received. Especially the piece you did for Matt of Ki and Line.