View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-23-2011, 03:46 AM

Make it so! *waves hand dramatically*

Matt will be our lookout and Musa will be our getaway car! 8DDD I-I guess this makes him the plate/doily underneath our sushi platter of awesome?!

Ohh, I agree with you completely. I feel guilty, Matt is an animator professionally and I'm just... Not big on a lot of what he does. It has merit and I appreciate the work that goes into it, but I'm way more giddy that his recent studio work has been 2D than I ever was with all the 3D stuff. Where's the gratuitous, flowy/detailed backgrounds? Where's the hair with life all it's owwwn?

xDD No kidding. And man, we don't even have a Michaels here. We just have a local hobby store that sells like, nothing. orz'' I think I'd pass out in a Blick store.

Pony bunnies? XD

Uggh, yeah, I bet. @__@; I can't imagine living with a big dog full time, either. When I visit dad Mika leaves me all bruised because she totally pushes me around. XDD

Same~. XD Matt got a bunch of his mom's recipes he loved the most, but keeps lamenting they just aren't right. And I kinda just shrug cause I've never had much of her cooking to compare. he insists 'see, you tasted what heaven could be like, but I know what is'. XD

Yush~. <3 *strikes a pose*

XDD Pfhaha. You're so cute. <333 Matt and I spent like, fifteen minutes opening all your old pieces for us and just re-falling in love. Matt was all 'ahhh!! So good! Why don't I remember these?! Ahh, so in character and perfect!' etc. XD <3333