Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 05-12-2014, 04:51 AM

"Hmmm..." Joey nodded, listening to the native's dreams and wishes. "I've seen the ocean before. Rode there once with my Pretty Boy. It's very... Big." Like a desert made of water. He remembered standing on the sandy shores and marvelling at just how big the ocean was. "Ain't like a river. And it's always moving... The natives down there, they catch fish in these little canoes..." It had been oddly romantic, and they had been caught up in the scenery several times. Joey couldn't remember a night when he and Jake didn't make love by the ocean. "Haven't been to the forest, though. Heard its very different to the desert. Lotsa trees and animals."

He finished his food and chucked the make shift plate away. He went to where the rest of his clothes were kept and put on his shirt and jacket, and picked up his hat. As he made his way back to the fire, he saw a swarm of fireflies hovering over the tree. He smiled and caught one, bringing it to Andrew. "I used to make lamps outta these. Just need a jar and they glow all night until they die."