View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-24-2012, 09:00 PM

Vincent was just about to get up from his bed when he heard the door to his room open and in walked a stunning woman clad in a sexy red dress. He blinked a couple of times and rubbed his eyes. "I must be dreaming." He said to himself, pinching his skin. Nope... it wasn't a dream. He just stared, taking her in from head to toe. The girl somehow knew his name, and she was saying something about how he had asked her to come over. He didn't recall ever meeting this girl... or saying such things.

"Um... do I... know you?" He racked his memory for any recollection of the young woman. He suddenly remembered the past events. They were slightly foggy, but he remembered a woman who had long brown hair and thin-framed glasses who had helped him when he was almost passed out from drunkenness. "Oh... you must be the girl from before... when I was drunk. Alexa... was it?" He chuckled. "Sorry, I don't remember much about what happened..." He got up from the bed. "I hope I didn't say anything weird..." He scratched his head, laughing nervously and made his way to the washroom. "Thanks for that by the way!" He called out. "I hope you don't mind if I take a quick shower before we head off? No way will I refuse a date with an attractive woman." He chuckled once more and closed the door before he threw his clothes onto the ground and stepped into the shower.

After his nice warm shower, he wrapped a towel around his midsection and frowned when he noticed that he forgot a change of clothes. He walked out of the washroom into his room and saw that Alexa hadn't left the room yet and was perched on the side of his bed. He looked at her through his dripping wet hair and looked down at his exposed chest. "Sorry, but do you mind? I just need to change quickly and then we can go. Do you have reservations?" He smiled in amusement when he saw the girl's face go deep red.