View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-05-2016, 12:56 AM

"Imperii?" Bijou's eyes grew wide. "Your father is the minister of Armali? Geez! Your father is really badass. You're probably amazing on the battlefield. Woah.... Wow, this is crazy!! Wow, you're asking me to join your team?"

Without saying much else, Bijou lifted her staff into the air and spun it effortlessly between her fingers, then bringing it down with such force that it impaled the dirt beneath her feet. She leaned on it and beamed proudly, "Yeah, no problem. I don't mind doing a demonstration, I am an entertainer, after all."

At the mention of her parents, Bijou's face dropped. "Oh.. yeah... Uhm... My folks aren't really... around anymore." She sighed. "My mother died a long time ago, my father... Well, he went out one day last year... Told me he was going to go for some more candles. Well, the shop must've been pretty far away... He hasn't come back yet."

Sophie only stared at Bijou, choosing not to say anything. Though, I'm sorry probably would've been appropriate, she chose, instead to remain quiet and offer her apologies by reaching out to place a hand on Bijou's shoulder. But the young girl jerked away before Sophie could touch her. Bijou continued talking, "Eh, who needs 'im though. I've done great on my own."

Sophie's heart went out to the young girl. She didn't seem to be aware of how badly off she's been. Though, her strong spirits must've accounted for something.

Andraus: (I also added Bijou's bio in my first post!)

Last edited by Kory; 02-05-2016 at 01:02 AM..