Thread: Moon phase!
View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 AM

If you Google "Gleason map", you'll find the flat earth map that I prefer. I also like Ferguson's square and stationary earth map, minus the convex center. This is probably where some folks come up with the idea of a convex or concave earth which I don't subscribe to.

Note that the edge of the Gleason map depicts an ice ring encircling the earth. I am of the opinion that this ring of ice IS Antarctica, and that Antarctica is not a continent. I also believe that this ring of ice is a 200 foot tall ice wall. My belief in an Antarctic ice wall comes from this scripture:
Quote:
Job 38:11 KJV
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

---------- Post added 04-12-2018 at 01:20 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/dgit6h60IUw

The above posted video explains pretty well the ice wall cliffs, which is the coastline of Antarctica, and not a wall in the traditional sense. And forgive the poster of the video towards the end. Flat earth is a hotly debated topic on YouTube and this brings out the trolls in droves.

However, I disagree with the video poster in that I believe that there is a dome barrier 1,000 to 2,000 miles from the coastline of Antarctica continuing southwards. And yes, this type of Antarctica means that there is no "South Pole" as the globe earth depicts.

Antarctica is a fascinating place to learn about if you're willing to do some research online. The mentioning of imprisoned fallen angels from the Book of Enoch is interesting to say the least. Admiral Byrd's expedition is also interesting. Then there is the Treaty of Antarctica.

Did you know Secretary of State John Kerry visited Antarctica?
So has Prince Harry, Barack Obama, The Pope, and the Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill. Most curious, wouldn't you say?
Remember in February of 2016 when Pope Francis met with Kirill in Cuba? There can't be a one world government without a one world religion.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 04-12-2018 at 09:02 AM..