View Single Post
disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 12-21-2007, 09:10 PM

yay storys! I hope it means in storys about what happend over the past year in real life.. and not on Menewsha.. lols.. cuss i havent been here long enough to do some awsome anyways!
Dear Mama Juru

making the world a slightly a better place one person at a time.
Even simply making someone smile helps just as much.
Durning the past year in school and in at home i have tryed to help others.
One of my old friends, who i know has it a bit rough was unable to shop for new school supplies becouse her parents where playing the. 'go ask you mom and go ask your dad game' so she was stuck using 4 year old folders, paper books and penciles.
AS soon as i arrived at home i went straight to pack up some of my extra paper books, pencils and other supplies that had built up for the past few years and i know that they would have just sat there for anouther few years.
The next day after reciving the larg bag of itams she begain to cry. She thought no one had listend to her or even cared enough to really try and help out ^ ^
I smiled and said. 'ud done the same!"

Few months later, my friend who also had soe home proublems, her parents ran of money so she couldent afford lunch or even to make it at home. So for a month afterwards i always carried extra sandwiches.
(i've done other things.. but i dont wanna menchion them cuss then the story would be tooooo long)
doing these things i never excpeted a thing back, even with x-mas approuching i truely dident think of reciving only in.. what could i make for eveyone els..
Thats when suddenly i was kidnapped fro my normle lunch area (lols) and thrown ( i made a wee sound while being kidnaped and tossed around.. )
into the extra libray room where a party was set up!
All my friends where there, there was pizza, and other fun quilk foods... they did this behind my back...
point of the story, when someone truly needs the help try to give them that help. Not just simply say your sorry and saying you would help then do nothing.
Action speak louder then words.. And who know..
U might be stollen and thrown into a room full of friends ready to party!

The only thing i do wish for this x-mas is a Austere Rhapsody Blue Top Hat,